Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you 2012!

It's been a long wedding season, but I am happy to report that it was certainly a special one! Not only did we host some of the most beautiful, unique, touching, elegant, extravagant, intimate, decked out beyond belief weddings I've ever seen, I also made some wonderful friends. Girls I won't ever forget, brides who put their trust in me and the club that we would do our part to make their wedding dreams come true. I am so grateful to have played a small part in so many of these ladies once in a lifetime moments, and so today, as I venture back onto the BHI Club's long lost blog, I want to say thank you to our brides & grooms of 2012. And here's a quick peak into some of these fabulous couples & their weddings!

Ann & Tim - June 30, 2012

Haley & Trevor - June 10, 2012

Bart & Holly - April 21, 2012

Jenny & Chase - June 9, 2012

Laura & Joe - May 19, 2012

Lauren & Scotty - May 5, 2012

Megan & Tom - June 16, 2012

More to come soon! And thanks to Anne Liles Photography, Scott Piner Photography, Blue Sky Photography, Theo Milo Photography, Elizabeth Pence Photography and Ryan Smith Photography for providing all these beautiful images! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment