Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bald Head Island Club - Ocean Terrace

Many couples and families who come to the Bald Head Island Club to tour our various event spaces fall in love with the Ocean Room & Terrace - understandably so. But there's always a question of whether or not to use the club's tent on the Ocean Terrace. We have it available for guests use, but we typically have the tent down unless an event has requested it.


Personally, I absolutely love the elegant look and comforting feel the tent provides so I always recommend it. But it's definitely a personal choice. One of my favorite images of the tent being used on our Ocean Terrace is from photographer Millie Holloman. She captured this beautiful moment just over a year ago and it honestly takes my breath away each time I see it. I even have a copy of it hanging in my office! I hope you'll enjoy the image just as much as I do and hopefully this will help future couples in their tent decision making!





No comments:

Post a Comment