Friday, November 5, 2010

October Wedding at Bald Head Island Club

October is always a busy month at the Bald Head Island Club but even with all the weddings and rehearsals and tournaments to keep me busy, nothing was more pressing on my mind than the images from our first October 2010 wedding of the season - Lauren and Mike.

I've been eagerly awaiting these photos for many reasons, but here's a few:

One - Lauren was probably the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I seriously had a hard time looking away from her! Absolutely Stunning.

Two - Mike wasn't too shabby either. At all.

Seriously, take a look at these two...
And then there were the flowers, the lighting, the cake - it was all just perfection! So needless to say, I could not wait to see these pictures!

And so when I found out via Facebook that the photogapher, Courtney Aliah, had sent me a bunch of images to share with you all I was beyond excited. But my excitement was short-lived as I found out on Tuesday that our server at the club was down! I was litteraly burning a hole in the carpeting as I paced up and down the hallways, trying to find someone to fix the internet problem.

But 4 days later, I arrived to my office to find the internet back up and running and the photographer had so kindly emailed me the entire batch of images again! Thank you so much Courtney!

And without further adieu...

Lauren & Mike were married on the beach on Bald Head Island on October 1, 2010

Brunswick Town Florist lined the dinner tables with a gorgeous display of centerpieces and decorated the beautiful chandeliers provided by High Performance Lighting. It was all just breathtaking in person and Courtney captured it amazingly!

The guys at Flower & Flour put together a very unique wedding cake for Lauren & Mike, keeping with the picturesque Bald Head Island beach atmosphere. I just absolutely love*love*love this cake!




Lauren's wedding coordinator Cara, from A Southern Soiree, helped Lauren put together a stunning reception inside the Club's Ocean Room.


Lauren & Mike enjoying some "alone" time before we formally introduced them!


The happy couple enjoying their first dance as husband and wife!





Congraulations to you Lauren & Mike - It was so much fun having you guys here at the

No comments:

Post a Comment