Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bridal Portrait Session - Wowsers!

I recently experienced two first's since joining the Bald Head Island Club as the Event Planner last summer. My first *First* was finally getting the opportunity to work with Scott Piner of Scott Piner Photography. Scott and his wife Donna - who second shoots with him - are an absolute joy to work with and oh-so-talented (as you'll soon see, evidenced by this amazing bridal session shot on Bald Head Island!)

My second *First* was planing the wedding of a previous employee of the club, Ms. Georgiana Key. Of course these day's she's going by her married name, Mrs. Wester.

Georgiana & Thad were married at the Village Chapel on Bald Head Island on June 18th, 2011. Since her guests have already seen the beautiful, blushing bride in person, I think I can now safely reveal these gorgeous bridal portraits with you all.
Scott Piner took Georgiana all over the island, capturing her natural beauty in some of her favorite picturesque locations. Bald Head Island has so many picturesque locations though, it's a wonder they were able to get it all in, in just one afternoon!
 

I am just floored over some of these images. Georgiana is a knock out in person, and these images really bring her beauty to light.  
And the dress? I LOVED. In person, in photographs, everywhere! This dress could do no wrong.
wow. that's it. just wow.
I can totally picture these two images below inside the pages of Weddings Unveiled Magazine
Adorably perfect.
Scott has promised to send me the wedding images soon so I'll make sure you all get to see the big day pics as well! Thanks again Scott! Gorgeous images as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment