Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The "I Do's" of Anna & Chris...

I've often wondered, if as parents, you truthfully don't have favorites among your children. Really? Now I am not a mother yet, so I can't say for sure. But as a wedding planner for the Bald Head Island Club, I do feel a little guilty admitting that I do in fact, have favorites. Now I love all of my brides, each in their own way and for many different reasons. But Mrs. Anna Rose... well, she stole my heart the minute I met her.


Anna was the very first bride I met with when I arrived at Bald Head almost 1 year ago to the day. She was radiant, she was kind, she was glowing, she was endearing, she was genuine. And I soon realized, she was just being Anna. To say that i was looking forward to her wedding, is definitely an understatement. I was counting down the days, but at the same time savoring it all because I knew one day May 21st, 2011 would arrive and Chris & Anna would sail off into the sunset... a sunset in Turks & Caicos I believe :)


And as I knew it would, May 21st did arrive. And it was everything Anna had dreamt it would be. It was everything I dreamt it would be. Kim Fisher provided a magical ambiance of floral delight, with light pink peonies (my favorite) and succulents galore.


The ceremony was held on the Bald Head Island Club's Ocean Terrace and what a magical setting that was.


The reception kind of took over the entire club, with the cocktail hour in the palms room, and the reception inside the Ocean Room & Ocean Terrace.

Anna & Chris had such a fun wedding, and a majority of that is due to their rocking band, The TFC Band! They were so laid back and just kept the party going. This pic below is of the bride's brother. He, as well as the rest of their guests, had a blast with TFC!
I love this pic of Anna's parents dancing. Georgia & Fred Rose are just as adorable as their daughter Anna and it was just so cute watching them dance to their special song. I had to stop what I was doing to watch, it was that dang cute.

And a stunning cake courtesy of my favorite boys over at Flower & Flour. Wow! Not only did it look gorgeous sitting there on that table, but it was delicious going down too!
Congrats again to the Newlyweds, Anna & Chris. You two will forever have a special place in my heart and I will never forget your beautiful day - thanks to the fotabulous photographing of Kellie Kano! PS - for more images and a tear-jerker of a slideshow, go to Kellie's blog. She does phenomenal work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment