Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#11 - Top 29 favorite things about a Bald Head Island Club Wedding

Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I love sweets. I love all kinds of sweets, from cakes and pies to Ice Cream (Oh Ice Cream...). I love cookies (uhm, who doesn't!), i love cupcakes and brownies and truffles and pastries and peanut M&M's! Seriously, there isn't much I'll say no to when it comes to sweets. And since this is my week of "vendor love," I just wanted to send out one big THANK YOU to the Wilmington bakeries who absolutely make my day, every day of wedding season!

Cake by my fave duo, the boys at Flower & Flour

One of my upcoming June brides emailed me last week asking for some suggestions on bakeries and then asked if I would do a post on my favorite wedding cakes/desserts. "Brilliant Idea!" i told her. So my #11 favorite thing about a Bald Head Island Club wedding is the DESSERTS from our favorite local bakeries!
Cake by Jamie Soodek

Image by Rachel Barker of Millie Holloman Photography

Sweet Treats by Sugar Confections

Image by Rachel Barker of Millie Holloman Photography

Cake by Mary Norwood
Image by KMI Photography

Cake by Mary Norwood with flowers by Kim Fisher Designs
Image by Scott Piner
Cake by Mary Norwood with flowers by Kim Fisher Designs
Image by Scott Piner


Image by Rachel of Millie Holloman Photography

Cake & sweet treats by Flower & Flour
Image by Rachel of Millie Holloman Photography


Cake by Allison's Cakery
Image by Ben Treece Photography

*

*
*
Cake by friend of the Bride

Image by Amanda & Brent of Millie Holloman Photography

Cupcakes by Flower & Flour
Image by Brent & Amanda of Millie Holloman Photography

Image by Justin Cook Photography

Sweet dessert spread made by the brides family
Image by Rachel Barker of Millie Holloman Photography







Cake by Grandmother of the Bride

Cake by Mary Norwood
Image by Rachel Barker of Millie Holloman Photography

*



Hope you all enjoy some sweet treats with your sweet treat tonight! Happy Valentines Day to all my sweethearts!
xoxo

**If I didn't list the photographer or bakery, I do apologize. I unfortunately do not have the information on these images as they came before my time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment