Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#7 Reason - Top 29 Favorite things about a Bald Head Island Club Wedding!

This post is a little bit like a trip down memory lane for me. It's also a little boastful and a little showy, but I don't care. The truth is, I DO have the best brides in the world and I have every right to show them off! So today's post, reason #7 on my top 29 favorite things about a Bald Head Island Club Wedding, is our Brides!

Trish & Glenn - March 26, 2011

I don't know what it is, but for some reason, all the beautiful, happy brides across the country flock to the Bald Head Island Club. Now while it may be true, that all brides are beautiful and happy on their wedding day, don't you think these ladies are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL and the HAPPIEST brides you've ever in your life seen? 


Cameron & Eric - April 23, 2011

Chelsea & Art - Apri 22, 2011

And this is just a small sampling of my brides from 2011. I wish I had a picture of each of my beautiful brides but unfortunately, some photographers are slackers and don't send me pictures! Let's all rally together and form protests outside their studios until they send me pics! The public has a right to see such beautiful specimens, afterall.

Carey & Austin - May 14, 2011
  
Anna & Chris - May 21, 2011


Georgiana & Thad - June 18, 2011

There's something about each and every one of these ladies that makes them special, makes them sparkle, makes them absolutely unforgettable. Ok, in truth, there are many things about these ladies that makes them unforgettable. But whatever that combination of beauty, personality, moxie, creativity and aura is, when you see it - you love it. You want to surround yourselves with these women your entire life. 
Tabbetha & Austin - August 20, 2011


These women are the kinds of friends that every girl should have in their life. And each of them, in their own way, will always have a place in my heart. They are a calm force in the eye of a storm.
Kelly & Steve - August 25, 2011

 They are built with strength and beauty, both outwardly and inwardly.
Jennifer & Austin - September 17, 2011

They are intelligent, steadfast women. They are warm, charming and undeniably friendly.
Allyson & Michael - September 10, 2011

They take life as it comes and they run with it. They smile brightly and laugh often.
Christina & Alex - September 24, 2011

 And they recognize love in all of its forms. They aren't afraid of it and they never shy away from it.  
Todd & Brynn - October 8, 2011

They are kind, and sweet. They are to their core, beautiful people.
Griffin & JT - October 15, 2011
They take care of their fiance, their friends and families and themselves. Because they always have and they always will.
Karen & Jason - October 22, 2011


Stephanie & Shane - October 28, 2011

They glow brighter, when he's around, for sure. But there is never a shortage of heartfelt and sincere smiles when he's not. They are confident and strong, they are funny and wise.
Brady & David - October 29, 2011

They are, my beautiful brides of 2011! And I couldn't be happier, more proud or more ecstatic for any of them. What can I say... they make a girl proud.
Eileen & Josh - November 5, 2011

So here's to 2012 and this coming year's brides! I am so excited for you all and eager to see your day unfold!

Thank you to the following photographers for sending me such amazing pictures of these ladies. You guys ROCK!
Rachel Barker, Rebecca Schielman, Brent & Amanda Holloman and Millie Holloman - all from Millie Holloman PHotography.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment