Monday, February 20, 2012

#16 - Top 29 Favorite things about a BHI Club Wedding

In truth, this next set of images could have been taken anywhere from Oahu to Wilmington, From Ontartio to Washington. But they weren't. They were all captured right here on Bald Head Island. These are images of Young Soles with Old Souls. They have character and charisma. They have style and grace. They are my favorite thing about being a girl (besides the fact that it's ok for us to cry at sappy love songs, commercials and weddings. Who am I kidding?? We're allowed to cry at pretty much anything - except baseball. There is no crying in baseball.)

These girls are like friends to me. I love them as if they were my friends because they've always "supported" me. Ok, enough of the funny shoe talk and on with the #16 post. I love fancy shmancy shoes and wedding shoes are the best! So my # 16 post is dedicated to some of this year's greatest hits... 













I love this last image where the bridesmaids all signed the bottom of her wedding heels with good luck wishes. It's nice to know as your walking down the aisle that some of your best friends are making that walk with you.

Enjoy picking out your wedding shoes! And remember to buy these before you go in to have your dress alterations made. You don't want to end up with a dress that's too short or too long!

Thanks as always to the photogs who captured these beauties:
Anne Liles Photography

Scott Piner Photography
Millie Holloman Photography
Missy McLamb Photography
Matt McGraw Photography
Bella Rose Photography
Courtney Aliah Photography
KMI  Photography
Kellie Kano Photography

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could wear mine everyday!!! I love them!!! -Eileen

    ReplyDelete