Thursday, February 9, 2012

#8 - Top 29 Favorite things about a Bald Head Island Club Wedding!

It's no secret that I have a crush on the BHI Club's Ocean Terrace Tent. But wouldn't you, if you had to walk past this beauty every day??
So i thought it only appropriate that I dedicate at least one posting, #8 in fact, to the voluptuious vixen of Bald Head Island, the Ocean Terrace Tent!
I love the fact that you can dress it up or just let it be. It's a natural beauty.
 
I love how it looks when the wind is slightly blowing through the terrace. It rises and falls, ever so slightly.
 

I love it for ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. It's a jack of all trades.
 

I love it with chandelieres and without. Either way, it's a star.

I especially love when the florists come through and deck out the chandeliers with flowers. This beauty was put together by Mrs. Kim Fisher. Gorgeous as always.  

And then again, you can't go wrong with a stunning crystal chandelier agaisnt the background of the white lining.

I love. How they look. Underneath the tents enveloping slopes.
 

I love first dances underneath the tent...
 

But I really love the last dances, underneath the tent!

I love a good toast to the newlyweds underneath the tent...


...almost as much as I love first kisses, underneath the tent!

No matter how you slice it, the Ocean Terrace Tent at the BHI Club is a true gem.  


This one is my all-time favorite pic of the tent... she's so photogenic, don't you think?!?
 
If you are interested in hosting your wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner underneath the good graces of the Ocean Terrace tent, well get in line! Just kidding, just call me! 910.457.7300 x106.

xoxo

Thanks to the following, again!!!
Millie Holloman Photography
Courtney Aliah Photography
Justin Cook Photography
Rachel Fesko Photography
Matt McGraw Photography
Kellie Kano Photography
Scott Piner Photography

And if you're looking for some gorgeous chandeliers to hang in our tent, go to Steve Peterson of High Performance Lighting - he'll hook you up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment